The Bosch JS365 Top-Handle Jig Saw provides plenty of power coupled with outstanding handling and accuracy. Finish carpenters and kitchen and bath installers will appreciate the powerful 6.5 Amp motor and variable-speed control, making this saw an excellent choice for curve-cutting. A dial on the back of the tool controls the maximum speed; the accelerator trigger regulates the operating speed. This jig saw is engineered with a precision-machined plunging mechanism and low-vibration design, delivering enhanced accuracy and extremely smooth operation. Also, it was designed with soft grip areas for solid handling. The sturdy die-cast aluminum footplate includes a steel insert and on-board storage of bevel hex key. The JS365's multidirectional blade clamp delivers superior grip of T-shank blades (but it does not accept U-shank blades). The toolless T-shank blade-change system affords fast blade insertion and removal. It has a dust blower (with an on/off switch) for max cut-line visibility.
- (1) Jig Saw Blade
- (1) Anti-Splinter Insert - JA1013
- (1) Plastic Overshoe - 1619P07958
- (1) Allen Bevel Wrench
- (1) Carrying Case
- Amperage 6.5
- Bevel Angle Range 45°
- Case Type Hard plastic
- Category Jig Saws
- Cutting Capacity- Soft Wood 3-1/2"
- Cutting Capacity-Aluminum 0.875
- Cutting Capacity-Mild Steel 0.375
- Dust Blower Yes
- Dust Collection No
- Height 8.1"
- Hertz 60
- Jig Saw Blade Type Jig Saw T-Shank
- Length 10.0"
- Max. Bevel Capacity (°) 45.0
- Max. Bevel Cut 45°
- No Load SPM 500-3,100
- Rating 120V
- Stroke Length 1.0
- Voltage 120V
- Weight 5.35lb
- Width 3.5"
- Works With Jig Saw Guide
Dust Collection Attachment
JA1013 Includes (1) Jig Saw Blade, (1) Anti-Splinter Insert - JA1013, (1) Plastic Overshoe - 1619P07958, (1) Allen Bevel Wrench, (1) Carrying Case
- Powerful jig saw – with a 6.5 Amp rating
- Sturdy die-cast aluminum footplate – provides a steel insert and on-board storage of bevel hex key
- Variable-speed control – includes a dial for max speed and accelerator trigger to control operating speed
- Toolless blade-change system – affords fast blade insertion and removal
- Multidirectional blade clamp – produces superior grip of T-shank blades (does not accept U-shank blades)
- Four orbital-action settings – provides varied blade strokes for smooth to aggressive cuts
- Precision-machined plunging mechanism and low-vibration design – delivers enhanced accuracy and extremely smooth operation
- Dust blower with on/off switch – for keeping the cut line visible and free of dust
- Ergonomic top handle with soft-grip areas – provides a solid, comfortable grip
- Ambidextrous lock-on button – for steady long cuts and user comfort and control