DEWALT D25723K 1-7/8" SDS MAX COMBINATION HAMMER WITH 2-STAGE CLUTCH/E-CLUTCH
The D25723K 1-7/8" SDS Max Combination Hammer with 2-Stage Clutch/E-Clutch features the 2 Stage Clutch to give the professional optimal control during bind up situations. Reduce vibration and fatigue with Active Vibration Control® for comfort and endurance during long work periods.
- 2 Stage Clutch and E-Clutch provides both a mechanical and electronic clutch protection for maximum torque control in a bit jam situation
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature.
- 11 joules of impact energy provides fast drilling and chipping performance
- Electronic variable speed gives the user full control of speed while drilling or chipping
- Rear side handle mount delivers a better ergonomic position to the user when drilling downward
- Electronic Soft Start provides the user more control when the trigger is pulled.
- Compatible with DWH050K drilling dust extraction system.
- Chipping function allows for fast demolition of walls and correction work on floors.
- Trigger lock on reduces user fatigue while chipping
- Compatible with DWH053K chiseling dust extraction system.
- AMPS 13.5 AMPS
- BLOWS/MIN 1,260 - 2,520 BPM
- CHIPPING YES
- CHUCK TYPE SDS MAX
- CLUTCH 2 STAGE & E-CLUTCH
- IMPACT ENERGY 11 JOULES
- NO LOAD SPEED 137 - 275 RPM
- OPTIMAL CONCRETE DRILLING 7/8 - 1-3/4 IN
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDED
- TOOL LENGTH 20.5 IN
- TOOL WEIGHT 17.5 LBS
- VIBRATION CONTROL YES - SHOCKS™
- VIBRATION MEASUREMENT 7.8 M/S²
- WOOD/STEEL DRILLING NO IN
- Kit Box
- 2 Position Side Handle
- User Guide