DEWALT D25763K 2" SDS MAX COMBINATION HAMMER
The D25763K 2" SDS Max Combination Hammer features the 2 Stage Clutch to give the professional optimal control during bind up situations. Reduce vibration and fatigue with Active Vibration Control® for comfort and endurance during long work periods.
- 2 Stage Clutch and E-Clutch for maximum control in bind-up situations - A Perform and Protect feature.
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature.
- 15.5 joules of impact energy provides maximum performance in drilling and chipping
- 15 amp motor provides maximum overload protection and power
- Electronic variable speed allows the user to control the speed of drilling and chipping while maintaining speed under load
- Rear handle mount means less bending over when using tool in down drilling applications
- Trigger lock on reduces user fatigue while chipping, only available in chipping mode
- Electronic Soft Start provides the user more control when the trigger is pulled
- Compatible with DWH050K drilling dust extraction system.
- Compatible with DWH053K chiseling dust extraction system.
- AMPS 15 AMPS
- BLOWS/MIN 1,150 - 2,304 BPM
- CHIPPING YES
- CHUCK TYPE SDS MAX
- CLUTCH 2 STAGE & E-CLUTCH
- IMPACT ENERGY 15.5 JOULES
- NO LOAD SPEED 125 - 250 RPM
- OPTIMAL CONCRETE DRILLING 1 - 1-7/8 IN
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDED
- TOOL LENGTH 23 IN
- TOOL WEIGHT 19.1 LBS
- VIBRATION CONTROL YES - SHOCKS™
- VIBRATION MEASUREMENT 9.3 M/S²
- WOOD/STEEL DRILLING NO IN
- 360° Side Handle
- Kit Box