DEWALT D25851K 13 LB. SPLINE L-SHAPE DEMOLITION HAMMER
The D25851K 13 lb. Spline Demolition Hammer is a high-performance chipping hammer powered by 13.5 amp motor. The dependable and hard hitting German engineered mechanism, delivers 8 joules of impact energy. With Constant Speed Under Load electronics, the D25851K is ideally suited for work on concrete and masonry walls, floor and wall channeling, and removing plaster and tile from floors, walls and ceilings. Variable speed dial allows you to reduce power for better performance in brittle substrate materials. The Active Vibration Control® technology employed delivers reduced user vibration for less user fatigue and greater productivity.
- Active Vibration Control® shocks reduce vibration felt by the user at the handles - A Perform and Protect feature
- 13.5 amp motor for maximum performance and overload protection.
- 8 joules of impact energy provides powerful chipping and faster destruction rates
- Electronic variable speed allows the user to control the speed of chipping and impact energy
- Low Vibration, 8.3 m/s2 , allows for all day productivity.
- Optimized mechanism allows for fast surface chipping in ceiling, upper and mid wall applications.
- Rocker switch design for uninterrupted operation during sustained periods of use.
- Variable position side handle allows 360-degree rotation and 150-degree adjustment for ease of use.
- Spline tool holder with rubber dampers absorbs energy providing longer life
- Compatible with DWH053K chiseling dust extraction system.
- AMPS 13.5 AMPS
- CHUCK TYPE SPLINE
- IMPACT ENERGY 8.0 JOULES
- LOADED SPEED (BPM) 1,430 - 2,840 BPM
- MAX WATTS OUT N/A W
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDED
- TOOL LENGTH 18.6 IN
- TOOL WEIGHT 14 LBS
- VARIABLE IMPACT CONTROL DIAL 7 SETTINGS
- VIBRATION CONTROL YES - SHOCKS™
- VIBRATION MEASUREMENT 8.3 M/S²
- Side handle
- Kit Box
- Users Guide