DEWALT DCH263B 20V MAX* XR® BRUSHLESS 1-1/8 IN. SDS PLUS D-HANDLE ROTARY HAMMER (TOOL ONLY)
The DCH263B 20V MAX* XR® Brushless 1-1/8 in. SDS Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer is a light weight, low vibration, high-performance drill designed for the demands of today’s contractor. The durable three mode German engineered mechanism delivers 3.0 joules of impact energy that delivers fast speed of application that professionals require. This allows the DCH263B to perform quickly in chipping applications and have a wide optimal drilling range between 1/4” and 3/4 in. The SHOCKS-Active Vibration Control® system reduces vibration felt at the handles, compared to hammers without this feature. With its hard-hitting mechanism, fast drilling speed, and balanced design, this hammer is ideally suited for all day use, even with large diameter hole drilling in the hardest concrete. The DCH263B can be OSHA Table 1 Compliant when paired with our DWH205DH onboard Dust Extractor.
- 3.0 joules of impact energy provides corded power without the cord.
- Optimized ergonomic design provides excellent control in all orientations
- Durable three mode German engineered mechanism
- Wide optimal drilling range between 1/4 in. and 3/4 in.
- Factory-set clutch reduces sudden, high-torque reactions if bit jams.
- Optimized ergonomic design provides an exceptional drilling and chipping experience in overhead, horizontal and downward orientations.
- Conctant speed underload for fast speed of application
- Bright LED to help illuminate dark work areas.
- SHOCKS-Active Vibration Control® system reduces vibration felt at the handles, compared to hammers without this feature.
- Brushless motor for extended runtime and durability
- BLOWS/MIN 0 - 4300 BPM
- DUST COLLECTION READY TRUE
- IMPACT ENERGY 3 JOULES
- NO LOAD SPEED 0 - 1165 RPM
- TOOL HEIGHT 7.34 IN
- TOOL LENGTH 15.88 IN
- TOOL WEIGHT 5.95 LBS
- DCH263 20V MAX* XR® Brushless 1-1/8 in. D-Handle SDS Plus Rotary Hammer
- Low Vibration Side Handle
- Depth Rod