DEWALT DCH481B FLEXVOLT® 60V MAX* 1-9/16” SDS MAX COMBINATION HAMMER (TOOL ONLY)
The FLEXVOLT 60V MAX* Brushless 1-9/16 in. SDS Max Combination Hammer is a light weight high-performance ha mm.er that is powered by a DEWALT brushless motor and durable German engineered mechanism. The DCH481 delivers 6.1 joules of impact energy for fast drilling, even in the hardest concrete. The light weight design makes it ideally suited for horizontal serial drilling for #4 - #8 rebar, dry coring and chipping in any mid to upper wall and ceiling application. The patented E-Clutch ® system provides enhanced control to the user in a bind up situation and can help minimize sudden torque reaction compared to standard clutches. The Active Vibration Control® technology employed delivers reduced user vibration for less user fatigue and greater productivity. With its balanced design, SHOCKS® Active Vibration Control® technology and Extreme Run Time, this ha mm.er is ideally suited for all day use, even in the hardest concrete. Purchase battery separately.
- 6.1J's of impact energy provides corded power without the cord
- E-Clutch for maximum control in bind-up situations - A Perform and Protect feature.
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature.
- DEWALT built brushless motor for all day runtime and durability
- BLOWS/MIN 3,150 BPM
- CHARGERS/BATTERIES SOLD SEPERATLEY
- CHIPPING YES
- CHISEL ROTATION TRUE
- CHUCK TYPE SDS MAX
- CLUTCH E-CLUTCH™ AND INTEGRAL MECHANICAL CLUTCH
- E-CLUTCH(TM) YES
- IMPACT ENERGY 6.1 JOULES
- NO LOAD SPEED 540 RPM
- OPTIMAL CONCRETE DRILLING 1/2 - 1-1/8 IN
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDLESS
- SYSTEM 60V MAX*
- TOOL LENGTH 19.75 IN
- TOOL WEIGHT 11.90 LBS
- VIBRATION CONTROL YES - SHOCKS™
- VIBRATION MEASUREMENT 9.4 M/S²
- Side Handle