DEWALT DCH733X2 FLEXVOLT® 60V MAX* 1-7/8 IN. SDS MAX ROTARY HAMMER KIT
The FLEXVOLT 1-7/8 in. SDS MAX Combination Hammer, with its durable and hard hitting German engineered mechanism, delivers category leading 13.3 Joules of impact energy. Constant speed electronics allows the tool to maintain speed under load, even in the hardest concrete, while the patented E-Clutch ® system protects the user in bind up situations by stopping the rotation of the bit. This tool is ideally suited for horizontal and downward drilling for #5 - #9 rebar applications, core drilling up to 5 in. and chipping in any mid-to-lower wall and floor applications. Active Vibration Control® technology also reduces vibration felt by the user for less fatigue and greater productivity. This tool comes Tag Ready™, so users and companies can attach the DEWALT Tag™ and track its location virtually anywhere via the DEWALT Tool Connect™ app.
- The most powerful cordless rotary hammer, powered by the DEWALT FLEXVOLT 60V MAX* brushless motor, generating 13.3J of impact energy.
- Same durable mechanism used on the corded 1-7/8 in. SDS MAX rotary hammer.
- In addition to the integral clutch, the DEWALT anti-rotation E-Clutch® system, offers technology capable of detecting the motion of the tool. This feature senses the motion of the tool and shuts it down if necessary. The red indicator LED illuminates when the E-Clutch® System is engaged.
- Protects user from the effects of vibration, including numbness and tingling in the hands, allowing them to get work done more quickly without fatigue.
- Tool maintains speed under heavy loads, including in higher PSI concrete, allowing the user to get the job done faster.
- Offers users more control by adjusting speed of drilling or chipping based upon the thickness and density of the material they are working with.
- Gives users the ability to drill and demolish concrete in one tool, saving them money by not needing to buy and maintain 2 tools.
- Service light near the handle notifies the user when it's time to take the tool in for service.
- BLOWS/MIN 1,350-2,705 BPM
- IMPACT ENERGY 13.3 JOULES
- NO LOAD SPEED 177-355 RPM
- OPTIMAL CONCRETE DRILLING 3/4 - 1-3/4 IN
- SYSTEM 60V MAX*
- TOOL HEIGHT 11.2 IN
- TOOL LENGTH 23.5 IN
- TOOL WEIGHT 20 LBS
- VIBRATION MEASUREMENT 9.0 M/S²
- DCH733 1-7/8 in. SDS MAX Rotary Hammer
- (2) DCB609 FLEXVOLT® 20V/60V MAX* Batteries,
- DCB118 Charger
- Kit Box