DEWALT DCH773Y2 FLEXVOLT® 60V MAX* 2 IN. CORDLESS SDS MAX COMBINATION HAMMER KIT
The DEWALT DCH773Y2 is the industry’s most powerful cordless 2 in. SDS MAX combination rotary hammer. The FLEXVOLT® 2 in. Cordless SDS MAX Combination Hammer, with its durable and hard hitting German engineered mechanism, delivers category leading 19.4 Joules of impact energy. This combination hammer features the FLEXVOLT® 20V/60V MAX* 12.0 Ah battery pack for cordless freedom. Constant speed electronics allows the tool to maintain speed under load, even in the hardest concrete, while the patented E-CLUTCH ® system protects the user in bind-up situations by stopping the rotation of the bit in a bind-up situation. This tool is ideally suited for horizontal and downward drilling for #6 - #14 rebar dowel applications, core drilling up to 6 in. and chipping in any lower wall and floor applications. Active Vibration Control® technology also reduces vibration felt by the user for less fatigue and greater productivity. This tool comes Tag Ready™, so users and companies can attach the DEWALT Tag™ and track its location virtually anywhere via the DEWALT Tool Connect™ app. **Impact power = Impact energy x impact frequency.
- The industry's most powerful cordless 2 in. combination rotary hammer, powered by the DEWALT FLEXVOLT® 60V MAX* brushless motor, generates 19.4J of impact energy.
- In addition to the integral clutch, the DEWALT Anti-Rotation E-CLUTCH® system, offers technology capable of detecting the motion of the tool. This feature senses the motion of the tool and shuts it down if necessary. The red indicator LED illuminates when the E-CLUTCH® System is engaged.
- SHOCKS-Active Vibration Control® system reduces vibration felt at the handles, compared to hammers without this feature.
- 7 position variable speed dial offers users control by adjusting speed of drilling or chipping based upon the thickness and density of the material they are working with.
- Constant speed under load electronics allows the tool to maintain speed under heavy loads, including higher PSI concrete or long length drill bits, allowing the user to get the job done efficiently.
- Same durable mechanism as found on the corded, D25773, 2 in. SDS MAX rotary hammer.
- IMPACT ENERGY 19.4 JOULES
- LOADED SPEED (BPM) 1105-2210
- NO LOAD SPEED 145-290 RPM
- OPTIMAL CONCRETE DRILLING 7/8 IN. - 1-7/8 IN
- SYSTEM 60V MAX*
- TOOL HEIGHT 11.2 IN
- TOOL LENGTH 25.4 IN
- TOOL WEIGHT 21 LBS
- VIBRATION MEASUREMENT 10.1 M/S²
- DCH773 60V MAX* 2 in. SDS MAX Combination Hammer
- Side Handle
- (2) DCB612 60V MAX* FLEXVOLT Lithium Ion Batteries (12.0 Ah)
- Fast Charger
- Kit Box