DEWALT DWE7490X 10" Job Site Table saw with Scissor Stand
The DWE7490X 10" Job Site Table saw with Scissor Stand has a 15 Amp motor and 28-1/2" rip capacity to allow cutting of large and hardwood materials. Features tool-free guarding component adjustments and fast, accurate fence adjustments. Compact and lightweight with a metal roll cage and folding stand for jobsite durability.
- Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth, and accurate
- Patented material support, can be used for narrow rip cuts.
- 28-1/2" of rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim material
- Onboard storage provides easy access to the Blade Guard Assembly, fence, riving knife, push stick, miter gage, wrenches, and cord wrap when not in use.
- Compact folding stand
- Blade Guard Assembly allows for tool free adjustments of the guard for different application
- Flip over fence, allows for narrow rip cuts.
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package.
- Features a 15 amp high-torque motor with the power to cut pressure-treated lumber and hardwoods
- 2-1/2" dust collection port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction
- 3-1/8" depth of cut at 90 and 2-1/4" at 45
- 21-7/8" x 26 - 3/8" table provides superior material support
- Amps 15.0 Amps
- Arbor Size 5/8 in
- Blade Diameter 10"
- Depth of Cut at 45° 2-1/4 in
- Depth of Cut at 90° 3-1/8 in
- Dust Port Diameter 2-1/2 in
- Max Rip To Left Of Blade 16-1/2 in
- Max Rip To Right Of Blade 28-1/2 in
- Max Width of Dado 13/16 in
- No Load Speed 4800 rpm
- Power Tool Type Corded
- Tool Weight 58 lbs
- 10" 24-Tooth Carbide Blade
- Folding Table saw stand
- Miter Gauge
- Push Stick
- Folding Stand
- Rip Fence
- 2x Blade Wrenches
- Blade Guard Assembly