DEWALT DWE7491RS 10" Jobsite Table Saw 32 - 1/2" (82.5cm) Rip Capacity, and a Rolling Stand
The DWE7491RS 10" Jobsite Table Saw 32 - 1/2" Rip Capacity, and a Rolling Stand has a 15 Amp motor and 32-1/2" rip capacity to allow cutting of large and hardwood materials. Features tool-free guarding component adjustments and fast, accurate fence adjustments. Rolling stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability.
- Rack & Pinion Telescoping Fence System Make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Patented material support, can be used for narrow rip cuts.
- 32-1/2" rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials
- Onboard storage system provides easy access to the Blade Guard Assembly, fence, riving knife, miter gauge, wrenches, push stick, and cord wrap when not in use.
- Rolling stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package
- Flip over ripping fence allows for narrow rip cuts
- 15 amp Motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- 2-1/2" Dust Collection Port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction
- 3-1/8" depth-of-cut at 90 and 2-1/4" at 45
- 21-7/8" X 26 - 3/8" table provides superior material support
- Amps 15.0 Amps
- Arbor Size 5/8 in
- Blade Diameter 10"
- Depth of Cut at 45° 2-1/4 in
- Depth of Cut at 90° 3-1/8 in
- Dust Port Diameter 2-1/2 in
- Max Rip To Left Of Blade 22 in
- Max Rip To Right Of Blade 32-1/2 in
- Max Width of Dado 13/16 in
- No Load Speed 4800 rpm
- Power Tool Type Corded
- Tool Weight 90 lbs
- 10" 24-Tooth Carbide Blade
- Rolling Stand
- Push Stick
- Miter Gauge
- Rip Fence
- 2x Blade Wrenches
- Blade Guard Assembly