Dewalt DCG413FB 5 In. 20v Max* Xr® Flathead Paddle Switch Small Angle Grinder With Kickback Brake
This small angle grinder features a brushless motor for an extended motor life and no need to change out old brushes. The grinder’s wheel stops within 2 seconds or less. And, its Kickback Break engages maximum force to stop the wheel when there is a pinch, stall, or bind-up to reduce kickback, and will shut off for further protection.
- Brushless motor requires no brush changes.
- Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder and shut the grinder off.
- POWER-LOSS RESET® - The ON/OFF trigger switch has a no-volt release function. In the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool.
- Two stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool.
- E-CLUTCH® / OVERLOAD PROTECTION TRUE
- KICKBACK BRAKE TRUE
- MAX WATTS OUT 850 W
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDLESS
- SPINDLE SIZE 5/8-11 IN
- SYSTEM 20V MAX*
- TOOL LENGTH 13.58 IN
- TOOL WEIGHT 3.96 LBS
- WHEEL DIAMETER 5"
- Side Handle
- Hex Key
- Inner and outer flange
- 4.5 in. type 27 guard