Dewalt DCG413FR2 5 In. 20v Max* Xr® Flathead Paddle Switch Small Angle Grinder Kit With Kickback Brake
Our Flathead Paddle Switch Small Angle Grinder is brushless, so there is no need to change old brushes, and it ensures a longer motor life. Its break stops the wheel in 2 seconds or less when the switch is released. It also features a Kickback Break that engages maximum force to stop the wheel when there is a pinch, stall, or bind-up to reduce kickback. The grinder will also shut off in those events to further protect the user.
- Brushless motor requires no brush changes.
- Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder and shut the grinder off.
- POWER-LOSS RESET® - The ON/OFF trigger switch has a no-volt release function. In the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool.
- Two stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool.
- E-CLUTCH® / OVERLOAD PROTECTION TRUE
- KICKBACK BRAKE TRUE
- MAX WATTS OUT 850 W
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDLESS
- SPINDLE SIZE 5/8-11 IN
- SYSTEM 20V MAX*
- TOOL LENGTH 13.58 IN
- TOOL WEIGHT 3.96 LBS
- WHEEL DIAMETER 5"
- Side Handle
- Hex Key
- Inner and outer flange
- 5 in. type 27 guard