Dewalt DWC860W 4-3/8" Wet/Dry Handheld Tile cutter
The DWC860W 4-3/8" Wet/Dry Handheld Tile cutter has a powerful 10.8 Amp motor to deliver power for cutting through granite, porcelain, marble and glass, yet it is lightweight and compact to reduce user fatigue. The DWC860W is ideal for back splash, threshold and plank and large format tile work. The flow adjustable water connection keeps the blade and material cool while helping to reduce water puddles in the work area.
- Powerful 10.8 amp (1,300 watts) motor delivers the cutting power to cut through granite, porcelain, concrete, and other stone materials.
- Lightweight (6.6lbs) and compact
- Premium 4-3/8" diamond Blade allows the user to cut ceremics and stone materials up to 1 3/8' deep wet or dry
- 13,000 rpm max with no-load speed provides plenty of speed to complete the user applications.
- Bevels to 45 degrees for quick and precise angle cuts
- 12' water line feeds water to the blade decreasing dust and increasing blade performance and life
- Lock-on button reduces user fatigue during production cuts
- Adjustable depth-of-cut allows users to cut at various depths
- Dust-sealed switch protects the unit from contamination and prolonges the life of the unit
- Rubber overmold grip provides increased user comfort and ergonomics
- Amps 10.8 Amps
- Blade Diameter 4-3/8"
- Depth of Cut at 90° 1-3/8 in
- Max Depth of Cut 3-1/8" in
- Power Tool Type Corded
- Tool Weight 6.6 lbs
- Type Handheld
- 12' Water line and regulator
- 4-3/8" DEWALT Diamond Blade
- 2 wrenches for blade change
- Instruction manual