Dewalt DWE43240INOX 5 in. / 6 in. Brushless Small Angle Grinder with Variable Speed Slide Switch, INOX
This 5 in. / 6 in. Brushless Small Angle Grinder with Variable Speed Slide Switch, INOX has a brushless motor, eliminating the need to replace brushes. It's designed for Stainless Steel (INOX) grinding, and features a brake that quickly stops the wheel on motor shutoff. Our Kickback Brake and E-CLUTCH® are PERFORM & PROTECT™ features that help deliver enhanced user protection without affecting performance. This grinder is ready for the jobsite, where performance matters and toughness is expected.
- Brushless motor requires no brush changes
- The electronic Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed, engaging with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder, and shut the motor off
- POWER-LOSS RESET® - The ON/OFF trigger switch has a no-volt release function. In the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool.
- Variable speed functionality lets the user change wheel speed for applications as needed
- Brake stops wheel in 2 seconds or less on average using DW4624 wheel
- Amps 13 Amps
- E-Clutch® / Overload Protection true
- Kickback Brake true
- Max Watts Out 1800 W
- Power Tool Type Corded
- Spindle Size 5/8 in. - 11 in
- Tool Length 13 in
- Tool Weight 5.3 lbs
- Wheel Diameter 6"
- Side Handle
- Hex Key
- Inner and outer flange
- 6 in. type 27 guard