Dewalt DWE46202 5 IN. / 6 IN. BRUSHLESS SMALL ANGLE GRINDER, SLIDE WITH TUCKPOINTING SHROUD
This 5 in. / 6 in. Brushless Small Angle Grinder, Slide with Tuckpointing Shroud has our powerful brushless motor, meaning you never have to service it for brush replacements. The brake stops the wheel quickly when the motor shuts off. PERFORM & PROTECT™ features include Kickback Brake and E-CLUTCH®, which are designed to activate in bind-ups or stalls.
- Brushless motor requires no brush changes
- The electronic Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed, engaging with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder, and shut the motor off
- POWER-LOSS RESET® - The ON/OFF trigger switch has a no-volt release function. In the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool.
- Variable speed functionality lets the user adjust wheel speed for applications as needed
- AMPS 13 AMPS
- E-CLUTCH® / OVERLOAD PROTECTION TRUE
- KICKBACK BRAKE TRUE
- MAX WATTS OUT 1800 W
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDED
- SPINDLE SIZE 5/8 IN. - 11 IN
- TOOL LENGTH 13 IN
- TOOL WEIGHT 8.1 LBS
- WHEEL DIAMETER 6"
- Side Handle
- Hex Key
- Inner and outer flange
- 6 in. (150mm) DWE46100 Tuckpoint Shroud
- DWV9000 Air Lock Connector
- Kit bag
- DW4741S 5 in. Sandwich Blade