Dewalt DWE46266N 5 IN. / 6 IN. BRUSHLESS SMALL ANGLE GRINDER, RAT TAIL, WITH ADJUSTABLE CUT-OFF GUARD, KICKBACK BRAKE, NO LOCK
This 5 in. / 6 in. Brushless Small Angle Grinder, Rat Tail, with Adjustable Cut-Off Guard, Kickback Brake, and No Lock has a brushless motor to eliminate the need to service and replace brushes. It also features a brake that stops the wheel fast. PERFORM & PROTECT™ features on this tool include Kickback Brake, E-CLUTCH®, and LANYARD READY™ attachment points. This grinder is GUARANTEED TOUGH and delivers the performance you demand.
- Brushless motor requires no brush changes
- Brake stops wheel in 1 second or less on average using DW8824 wheel
- The electronic Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed, engaging with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder, and shut the motor off
- POWER-LOSS RESET® - The ON/OFF trigger switch has a no-volt release function. In the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool.
- LANYARD READY™ integrated lanyard attachment point (Lanyard not included)
- 2-stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool
- Closed position of guard also allows for cutting in tight spots
- Narrow width of guard provides better visibility compared to standard type-1 guard
- Guard is adjustable from 180 degress for cutting large materials and closed to 90 degrees for cutting small materials
- AMPS 13 AMPS
- E-CLUTCH® / OVERLOAD PROTECTION TRUE
- KICKBACK BRAKE TRUE
- MAX WATTS OUT 1800 W
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDED
- TOOL LENGTH 18.7 IN
- TOOL WEIGHT 6.8 LBS
- WHEEL DIAMETER 6"
- Side Handle
- Hex Key
- Inner and outer flange
- 6 in. Adjustable Cutoff Guard