Hitachi / Metabo HPT C7SB3 7-1/4" Circular Saw
The C7SB3 7-1/4" circular saw cuts quickly and smoothly through OSB, 2x4's, LVL, plywood and other typical framing materials.This circular saw is lightweight at only 9.5 lbs, but has a powerful 15 Amp motor that produces 6,000 no-load RPM. The heavy-duty one-piece aluminum die-cast base on the c7sb3 circular saw features large easy-to-read scales on the front and side for accurate cuts. An integrated dust blower ensures a clear line of site and a clean work surface while cutting. The non-slip, soft comfort handle, combined with all other features, delivers a saw that is designed for comfortable use even over extended periods.
- Covered by Metabo HPT's 5-year professional warranty
- Hitachi Power Tools is now Metabo HPT. Same Tools. New Name.
- Powerful 15-Amp motor to tackle tough cutting jobs
- Blade speed of 6,000 RPM allows for smoother, faster, burn-free cuts
- Non-slip, slim grip reduces fatigue and provides superior control and comfort during extended use
- Integrated dust blower for a clear line of sight and clean work surface while cutting
- Heavy duty aluminum base with scales on front and side for accurate cuts
- The C7SB3 circular saw is equipped with a cord holder to help reduce accidental cord cutting
- Dust chute efficiently expels dust, chips and debris
- On-tool hex bar wrench storage for convenience
- Cut capacity at 45 Degrees is 1-7/8" and at 90 Degrees is 2-7/16"
- Single handed depth of cut lever for quick and simple adjustments
- Single handed bevel adjustment with small set screw to set the saw perfectly square
- Lightweight at just 9.5 lbs for superior maneuverability
- Download the C7SB3 Tool Card
- Rip Fence Guide (302691)
- Wing Bolt (302697)
- Lock Spring (947859)