Hitachi / Metabo HPT C8FSE(S) 8-1/2" Sliding Compound Miter Saw
The C8FSE(S) is lightweight at only 36.2 lbs, and is the ideal 8-1/2" miter saw for trim carpenters, framers, and woodworkers who demand precision, reliability, and mobility.
- Hitachi Power Tools is now Metabo HPT. Same Tools. New Name.
- Compliant with new UL regulations
- Positive miter stops for quick adjustments to 15, 22.5, 31.6, and 45 degrees to the left and right.
- Precise compound cuts with 48 degree bevel angle left and 5 degree bevel angle right
- Only 36.2lbs for lightweight portability
- Powered by a 9.5 Amp motor with a no-load speed of 5,500 RPM to smoothly handle the toughest cutting applications
- Sturdy construction stands up to jobsite travel and tough high-volume tasks while retaining accurate measurements
- Easy-to-read measurements and quick settings on miter and bevel scales
- Linear ball bearing slide system for superior accuracy and ease of use
- Vertical handle with soft, vibration reducing elastomer grip
- Electronic speed control for consistent RPM while cutting for maximum control
- Adjustable pivot fence broadly supports work piece, such as crown molding lying flat, for improved stability while cutting
- Splinter guard reduces tear out and increases user safety
- Externally replaceable carbon brushes for prolonged life of the tool
- Dust collector attachment minimizes airborne particles
- Download the C8FSE(S) Tool Card
- 8-1/2" 24T TCT Saw Blade
- Dust Bag (322955)
- Vice Assembly (329860)
- 10mm Box Wrench (940543)
- Sub Fence (329464)