Hitachi / Metabo HPT CC14SFS 14" Portable Chop Saw
The CC14SFS 14" Portable Chop Saw is built to tackle the toughest materials. With a powerful 15 Amp, 2,000 watt motor producing a no-load speed of 4,000 RPM, it cuts through pipe, rebar, and shaped steel with ease. A quick-lock/release vise provides for fast changing of materials, while a simple adjustment allows miter cuts up to 45 degrees in either direction. Its light weight, compact size, and large cut capacity make the CC14SFS both portable and versatile.
- Click to watch the CC14SFS Portable Chop Saw video
- Covered by Metabo HPT's professional 5-year warranty
- Hitachi Power Tools is now Metabo HPT. Same Tools. New Name.
- Powerful motor- 15 Amps and 2,000 watts to power through the toughest jobs
- Portable and lightweight design facilitates maneuverability and ease of use of any worksite
- Trigger switch with lock-off button and adjustable spark chute (diversion guard) for added safety
- Quick-lock/release vise increases productivity by allowing for fast feeding and easy tightening of different sized materials
- Adjustable fence is easy to use and miters 45 degrees to the right or left for versatility
- Spindle lock for easy mounting and removal of the cut-off wheel
- Soft grip D-handle for increased user comfort and maximum control
- Externally accessible carbon brushes for quick and easy brush changes
- Download the CC14SFS Tool Card
- 14" Cut-Off Wheel (727685B10)
- 8mm Hex Bar Wrench (955857)