Hitachi / Metabo HPT CR13VST 11-Amp Reciprocating Saw
The CR13VST features a powerful 11-Amp motor that delivers the perfect optimization of power to weight. The motor delivers 2,800 SPM with variable speed that can be controlled by dial or trigger for precise cutting in a wide variety of applications and materials. It comes with a Rafter hook for convenience, especially when operating from a ladder or scaffolding. The 1-1/8" stroke length provides maximum cutting speed for tough cutting jobs.
This corded reciprocating saw is ideal for professionals and DIYers alike for wood and metal cutting depending on blade. Weighing only 7.9 lbs., it is a durable and powerful reciprocating saw. During days of heavy demolition or light tree pruning, the lightweight and ergonomic design will lead to less fatigue due to the reduction in vibration.
- Covered by Metabo HPT's 5-Year Professional Warranty
- Hitachi Power Tools is now Metabo HPT. Same Tools. New Name.
- Variable speed control dial to match the material being cut as well as extend the life of the blade
- Powerful 11-Amp motor powers the saw to 2,800 strokes per minute
- Orbital function switch to customize cuts to the material
- Rafter hook for convenience
- Tool-less blade change for faster changes and less downtime
- Tool-less base adjustment assures work is in constant contact with base of the saw to help cutting efficiency
- LED work light helps visibility in low light areas
- 8" wood cutting reciprocating saw blade included for convenience
- Bevel Gear Drive System via a rear internal bearing increases the durability and decreases the size of the saw
- Comfort grip helps the ergonomics of the saw for better control and less vibration when cutting
- Reversible blade mountable up or down, for varied cutting methods
- Adjustable pivot foot allows blade to pivot down to access hard to reach areas
- Lightweight and compact for easy transport and maneuverability
- Download the CR13VST Tool Card
- 8" Wood Cutting Blade
- Carrying Case