Hitachi / Metabo HPT H90SG AHB Aluminum Housing Body, UVP User Vibration Protection, 70 lb 1-1/8" Hex Demolition Hammer
The H90SG 70 lb demolition hammer makes improvements on previous models with greater power, increased performance, lower vibration and a universal tool retainer. The 15 amp motor powers an improved hammering mechanism, which more efficiently transfers energy to the bit, improving demolition performance. A new vibration absorbing main handle produces low full-load vibration, resulting in less user fatigue and greater productivity. This hammer employs a sealed grease system and auto-stop brushes for minimal maintenance and durability.
- Covered by Metabo HPT's 1-year Tool Warranty
- Same Tools, New Name. Metabo HPT is the new brand name for Koki Holdings America-formerly part of the Hitachi Group.
- UVP (User Vibration Protection) technology greatly reduces vibration related injuries
- AHB (Aluminum Housing Body) construction significantly enhances the internal and external durability of the tool
- Powerful 15 amp motor produces a full load impact rate of 1000 BPM
- 51.6 ft-lbs (70J) of impact energy- highest demolition performance in it's class
- Patented UVP (User Vibration Protection) Technology significantly reduces vibration, minimizing user fatigue
- Soft grip handles for comfort during extended use
- Shock absorbing mechanism reduces user fatigue and can increase productivity
- Accepts popular 1-1/8" Hex bits
- Download the H90SG Tool Card
- Hex Bar Wrench (6mm)