Milwaukee 2101-21 M4™ 1/4" Hex Screwdriver Kit
Featuring 44 in-lbs of peak torque and a 21-position clutch with auto shut-off, the new screwdriver offers improved torque control during repetitive applications. Two speeds, 200 and 600 RPM, offer further user control for precision work.At only 244 millimeters in length and under one pound, the M4™ Screwdriver is easy to use with one hand, featuring ¼” quick-change chuck for one-handed bit changes.Drilling more than 200 holes per charge, the M4™ Screwdriver is the first tool to feature Milwaukee’s RED LITHIUM ™ 2.0 battery on the new M4™ platform, offering up to 50% more runtime. Milwaukee remains committed to offering innovative solutions in power, productivity, and portability.
- (1) M4™ 1/4" Hex Screwdriver (Tool Only) (2101-20)
- (1) M4™ Charger (48-59-2001)
- (1) M4™ 2.0 Battery (48-11-2001)
- 21-position clutch setting with auto shut-off
- 44 inch-pounds of torque
- 2-speed gearbox: 200/600 RPM