Milwaukee 9092-20 7/16 in. Hex Quick-Change Impact Wrench
The only variable-speed impact wrench of its kind. Weighing just 6.5 lbs, the 7/16” Hex Quick-Change Impact Wrench offers a unique combination of high torque, speed and control for heavy-duty drilling and bolting applications that require frequent accessory changes. The Milwaukee-built motor produces up to 315 ft-lbs of torque while the variable-speed switch provides maximum user control at 1,800 RPM. It features a 7/16” hex quick-change retention system for fast yet secure insertion and removal of auger bits and socket adaptors. This impact wrench’s mid-positioned handle with cushioned grip provides superior balance and user comfort. It features an all-metal front housing for greater durability on the jobsite, and comes with a bracket and ring to make it easy to hoist the tool with a rope or carry it on a belt.
- (1) M12™ 3/8” Impact Wrench (Tool Only) (2463-20)
- Milwaukee Impact Mechanism delivers 1,200 in-lbs of torque
- New ergonomic handle design for increased comfort
- On-board battery fuel gauge displays remaining run time
- 3/8" anvil with friction ring for fast and easy socket changes