Milwaukee 2652-20 M18™ 1/2" Compact Impact Wrench with Pin Detent (Bare Tool)
Get exceptional fastening speed with a specially designed impact mechanism. The M18™ Cordless Lithium-ion 1/2" Compact Impact Wrench features a Milwaukee® 4-pole motor and powerful impact mechanism to deliver a reliable 2200 in-lbs of torque for maximum efficiency and runtime. Yet, at just 2.6 lbs and 5-3/4”, it’s small enough to fit in tight spaces. The REDLITHIUM™ Extended Capacity Battery Pack (sold separately) delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors, as well as best-in-class performance in extreme jobsite conditions. You’ll get consistent speed control between 0-2200 RPM & 0-3200 IPM with the variable-speed trigger. A 1/2” anvil with pin detent provides superior bit retention, and a built-in LED light illuminates dark work surfaces. The onboard, real-time battery fuel gauge helps you monitor the charge precisely, so there’s less downtime on the job. Lightweight and portable, with superior ergonomics, this 18-volt cordless power tool offers ultimate comfort during prolonged use.
- (1) M18™ 1/2" Compact Impact Wrench with Pin Detent (Bare Tool) (2652-20)
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, more power and more runtime than any brushed competitor
- Milwaukee® engineered Impact Mechanism: Delivers maximum application speed for greater efficiency on the job
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger