Milwaukee 2753-20 M18 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (Tool Only)
The M18 FUEL™ ¼” Hex Impact Driver is the Most Powerful Tool in its Class. At 1800 in-lbs of fastening torque, this tool drives screws faster but also provides greater control over power and speed thanks to its proprietary 4-mode DRIVE CONTROL™. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 0-3,000 RPM with constant power output to drive screws faster. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. For use with REDLITHIUM™ Compact Batteries or Extended Capacity Batteries (sold separately), which deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries on the market.The 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ provides greater control over output speed and power for greater versatility by delivering 0-850 RPM in Mode 1, 0-2100 RPM in Mode 2, and 0-3000 RPM in Mode 3. Self-Tapping Screw Mode is designed to reduce walking when starting self-tapping screws as well as reduce overdriving, breaking, and stripping out screws.
- (1) M18 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (Tool Only) (2753-20)
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers 1800 in-lbs of fastening torque for faster driving speeds
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM™ Batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ provides greater control over output speed and power