Milwaukee 2850-20 M18 1/4" Hex Impact Driver Bare Tool
The MILWAUKEE® M18™ Compact Brushless 1/4 in. Hex Impact driver is the fastest 18v compact impact solution in its class. The brushless motor technology is optimized for the impact driver, providing 1,600 in-lbs. of torque and more runtime. The compact motor also makes the brushless impact driver smaller at 5.1 in., increasing battery life and improving access to small and tight spaces. Built-in MILWAUKEE® REDLINK™ electronics optimize the way the REDLITHIUM™ batteries work with the hardware of the impact driver, delivering 3,400 RPM's for best in class application speed and performance. The Compact Brushless 1/4" Hex Impact Driver works with all M18™ batteries so you can work harder for longer.
- (1) M18 1/4" Hex Impact Driver Bare Tool (2850-20)
- (1) Belt Clip
- Compact design: provides excellent balance and control, ideal for overhead applications or work in tight spaces
- IPM: 0-4,200
- RPM: 0-3,400
- Milwaukee brushless motor: optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers more run-time and longer life.
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Advanced overload protection defends against abusive applications and monitors the temperature to prevent damage and ensure maximum tool & battery life.
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market