Milwaukee 2850-22CT M18 1/4" Hex Impact Driver Kit
Our M18™ compact brushless 1/4 in. hex impact driver is the fastest 18v compact impact in its class. We built a brushless motor optimized for the driver that provides 1,600 in-lbs. of torque and more runtime. The compact motor also makes our compact brushless impact driver a smaller tool at 5.1 in., which means longer battery life and greatly improved access to small and tight spaces. MILWAUKEE® REDLINK™ electronics optimize the way our REDLITHIUM™ batteries work with the hardware of the impact driver, delivering 3,200 RPM's for best in class application speed and performance. Like all M18™ products, the compact brushless 1/4" hex impact driver works with all our M18™ batteries so you can work harder for longer. The kit comes with the Impact Driver, (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ CP2.0 compact batteries, M18™/M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger, Belt Clip and Carrying Case
- (1) M18 1/4" Hex Impact Driver Bare Tool (2850-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ CP2.0 Battery (48-11-1820)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Belt Clip
- Compact design: provides excellent balance and control, ideal for overhead applications or work in tight spaces
- IPM: 0-4,200
- RPM: 0-3,400
- Milwaukee brushless motor: optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers more run-time and longer life.
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Advanced overload protection defends against abusive applications and monitors the temperature to prevent damage and ensure maximum tool & battery life.
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market