Milwaukee 48-00-1450 SAWZALL™ THE TORCH™ Diamond Grit Blade 9"
Diamond Grit The Torch Sawzall blades are ideal for cutting cast iron, hard tile, masonry and other abrasive and hard materials.
- (1) SAWZALL™ THE TORCH™ Diamond Grit Blade 9" (48-00-1450)
- Diamond Grit delivers up to 30x longer life than standard carbide grit blades. The result is a significantly lower cost per cut.
- The precisely controlled size and placement of the diamond grit allow these blades to cut up to 2x faster than standard carbide grit blades.
- A thicker, more rigid blade body resists fracturing and bending for maximum durability.
- The 1" tall blade body reduces blade twisting for straighter, more accurate cuts.