Designed for continuous use in tight spaces and on irregular surfaces. The 4.5-Amp Die Grinder offers 21,000 RPM of grinding power in a streamlined, lightweight design. Attach mounted wheels and points up to 1-5/8” and reinforced wheels up to 2” for grinding, shaping and deburring workpieces of various shapes and diameters. The grinder includes a 1/4" collet and will also accept a 1/8” collet for increased utility. It features all ball and roller bearings for durability, and an on/off toggle switch for convenience on continuous use applications. The tool comes with open-end wrenches in 11/16” and 1/2" sizes.
- (1) 4.5-Amp Die Grinder (5192)
- (1) 11/16" Open End Wrench
- (1) 1/2" Open End Wrench
- Powerful 4.5-amp motor: Delivers up to 21,000 RPM for faster grinding
- All ball and roller bearings: Built for endurance
- Versatile chuck: Accepts 1/4” and 1/8” collets for greater utility
- 8-ft. fixed rubber cord: Durable construction for long tool life