Milwaukee 5196 11-Amp Die Grinder
The power to perform on heavy-duty grinding jobs. The 11-Amp Die Grinder offers 14,500 RPM of grinding power for tackling the toughest grinding jobs. It accepts mounted wheels and points, and reinforced wheels, up to 2” for grinding, shaping and deburring workpieces of various shapes and diameters. The grinder includes a 1/4" collet and will also accept a 1/8” collet for increased utility. It features all ball and roller bearings for durability, and a trigger switch on the back handle. The tool comes with open-end wrenches in 11/16”, 1/2" and 1” sizes.
- (1) 11-Amp Die Grinder (5196)
- Powerful 11-amp motor: Delivers up to 14,500 RPM for faster grinding
- All ball and roller bearings: Built for endurance
- Versatile chuck: Accepts 1/4” and 1/8” collets for greater utility
- 9 ft. fixed rubber cord: Durable construction for long tool life