The 11 Amp 4-1/2" Small Angle Grinder (Paddle, Lock-On) delivers up to 3X more durability and up to 50% more power than the competition. With a 1,400 MWO motor that powers through the toughest jobs, the 6142-30 is the perfect match for industrial users. A grip circumference measuring a full 2 inches less than the competition, this Milwaukee grinder provides more control and less fatigue throughout the day. Milwaukee's Electronic Advantage includes Overload Protection to maximize motor life, an Electronic Clutch that extends tool life and helps prevent bind-up, Line Lock-Out that prevents automatic start-up after power loss, and Soft Start. Featuring a 100% tool-free design, this Grinder allows the user to change all accessories, including hubbed product, without a wrench. In addition, the tool-free, burst resistant, adjustable guard allows users to make quick guard installations and adjustments. Also included is a surface grinding dust shroud. When attached to the 8960-20 8-Gallon Dust Extractor, this solution will be compliant with Table 1 of the OSHA regulation on crystalline silica dust (29 CFR 1926.1153).
- (1) 11 Amp Corded 4-1/2 in. Small Angle Grinder Paddle Lock-On (6141-30)
- (1) Type 27 Guard
- (1) Spanner Wrench
- (1) Side Handle
- (1) Flanges
- Powerful 11 Amp, 11,000 RPM Motor: Provides maximum performance and durability
- Tool-Free Accessory Change: Easily change "All Accessories" without a wrench
- Tool-Free Adjustable Guard: Provides quick guard installations and adjustments
- Advanced Airflow System: Maximizes airflow and reduces debris ingress, improving motor life and performance
- Debris Baffles – protect internal components by deflecting damaging debris out of the airflow at the intake vents
- Compatible with multiple Grinder Guards and Flanges. See cross-reference guide below.