The Milwaukee 7-1/4" Worm Drive Circular Saw provides the power contractors demand innovative features designed to make their jobs easier. The 15.0 amp, 4,400 rpm motor delivers maximum cutting performance and does not bog down, even under heavy loads. Hardened steel worm gearing provides maximum torque in the toughest applications. Magnesium construction makes the saw both durable and lightweight. The composite shoe will not warp, bend or kick up a burr. The exclusive oil site glass makes it simple to quickly and accurately check the current oil level of the saw.
- (1) 7-1/4" Worm Drive Circular Saw with Twist Plug (6577-20)
- (1) Carbide Tipped Blade
- 15.0 Amp, 4,400 RPM Motor- delivers maximum cutting performance and does not bog down, even under heavy loads.
- Hardened steel worm gearing- provides maximum torque in the toughest applications.
- Magnesium Construction- durable, lightweight
- Heavy-Duty Composite Shoe- will not warp, bend or kick up a burr
- Exclusive Oil Site Glass-instantly gauge current oil level
- Folding Rafter Hook- Allows quick, convenient storage of tool from a rafter, joist or nail
- Highly Visible Depth and Bevel Scales- visible from behind the body of the saw; provides quick, accurate adjustments