Milwaukee 6742-20 Drywall Screwdriver
The speed and control you need to maximize productivity on drywall jobs. With a powerful 6.5-amp motor and variable-speed control, the Drywall Screwdriver is your tool of choice for drywall and framing applications. The ramp-off depth locator provides easy, no-slip depth adjustments for consistent driving, while the ergonomic, tactile grip and two-finger trigger enhance your comfort and balance. The all-metal gear case and diaphragm are designed for high durability. Use the removable belt clip with bit storage for increased portability and convenience on the jobsite.
- (1) Drywall Screwdriver (6742-20) (1) Belt Clip
- Powerful 6.5-amp motor: Delivers up to 4,000 RPM with variable-speed control
- Ramp-off depth locator: Provides easy, no-slip depth adjustments
- Ergonomic grip and two-finger trigger: Optimize user comfort and balance
- 10-ft. 2-wire fixed rubber cord: Durable construction for longer tool life