Milwaukee 6780-20 Metal Fastening Adjustable Clutch Screwdriver
Designed for efficient fastening in steel building and HVAC applications. Popular with metal building and roofing contractors, this screwdriver delivers 2500 RPM and 140 in-lbs of torque for maximum driving power. The smooth action, 21-position clutch slips with minimum reaction force when the screw head reaches the selected torque. It features a self-locking, quick-change chuck for convenient accessory changes, and a comfortable grip. This balanced, lightweight tool makes it easy to join thin gauge to heavier gauge materials.
- (1) Metal Fastening Adjustable Clutch Screwdriver (6780-20)
- (1) Belt Clip
- Powerful 6.5-amp motor: Delivers up to 2,500 RPM of driving power and 140 in-lbs of torque
- 21-position clutch: Provides maximum fastening control with minimum reaction force
- Ergonomic grip and two-finger trigger: Optimize user comfort and balance
- 10-ft. 2-wire fixed rubber cord: Durable construction for longer tool life