Milwaukee 6792-20 Screwdriver Power Unit
Get exceptional driving capacity for self-drill fasteners on roofing jobs. The Screwdriver Power Unit provides exceptional performance and durability for self-drill fastening. The powerful 6.5-amp motor delivers up to 2,500 RPM with variable-speed control and reversing. Its metal gearcase and heat-treated, machined steel gearing are built for durability under heavy-duty use. The ergonomic handle design aligns your hand pressure with the drill’s center axis for efficient, driving force.
- (1) Screwdriver Power Unit (6792-20)
- Powerful 6.5-amp motor: Delivers up to 2,500 RPM with variable-speed control
- Metal gearcase and heat-treated steel gears: Designed for durability
- Ergonomic handle: Aligns hand pressure with center axis of drill for efficient driving force
- 10-ft. 2-wire fixed rubber cord: Durable construction for longer tool life