Milwaukee 6880 10 Gauge Nibbler
A nibbler uses a punch and die to make the cut, this is perfect for tight radius cuts into steel. A 1.65 in. starter hole is all that is needed to start or start from the edge of the material. A nibbler is also what you need if you are cutting corrugated metal. The 6880 is our heaviest nibbler with 10 gauge capacity in steel and 12 gauge into stainless. When perfect cuts are what you need, look to the Milwaukee line of nibblers.
- (1) 10 Gauge Nibbler (6880)
- (1) Allen Wrench (1) Side Handle
- 4.0 amp, 1,000 SPM
- Cuts up to 8.75 ft. per minute
- 1.65 in. starting hole required
- AC-DC toggle switch allows for two-handed operation