Milwaukee 9071-20 1/2 in. Impact Wrench with Rocker Switch and Friction Ring Socket Retention
Delivers 300 ft-lbs of torque for faster installations. The 1/2" Impact Wrench with Rocker Switch and Friction Ring Socket Retention is designed to maximize your productivity. Its powerful 7.0-amp motor drives a unique impact mechanism that produces high torque and 1800 RPM for installing or loosening bolts in less time. It features a friction ring (hog ring) socket retention system to reduce downtime with frequent accessory changes, and a rocker switch for quick selection of forward or reverse. The ergonomically shaped handle has a soft cushioned grip and provides a well-balanced and controllable feel to this lightweight tool.
- (1) 1/2 in. Impact Wrench with Rocker Switch and Friction Ring Socket Retention (9071-20)
- Powerful 7.0-amp motor: Produces 300 ft-lbs of torque and 1800 RPM for maximum productivity
- AC/DC rocker switch: Enables quick selection of forward and reverse
- Friction ring socket retention system: Reduces downtime on applications involving frequent changing of accessories
- 8-ft. fixed rubber cord: Durable construction for longer tool life