Milwaukee 9072-20 1/2 in. VSR Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Socket Retention
Delivers 300 ft-lbs of torque for faster installations. The 1/2" VSR Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Socket Retention is designed to maximize your productivity. Its powerful 7.0 amp motor drives a unique impact mechanism that produces high torque and 1800 RPM for installing or loosening bolts in less time. It features a detent pin to securely retain sockets or adapters, and a variable-speed reversing switch for added control in drilling applications or driving lag-bolts. The ergonomically shaped handle has a soft cushioned grip and provides a well-balanced and controllable feel to this lightweight tool.
- (1) 1/2 in. VSR Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Socket Retention (9072-20)
- Powerful 7.0 amp motor: Produces 300 ft-lbs of torque and 1800 RPM for maximum productivity
- Variable-speed reversing switch with speed dial setting: Offers added control in drilling and heavy-duty driving applications
- Detent pin: Provides secure retention of sockets and adapters
- QUIK-LOK® Cord: 10-ft. 2-wire grounded rubber cord provides easy storage and field replacement