Milwaukee 9072-22 1/2 in. VSR Impact Wrench with Case and 6 Sockets
Delivers 300 ft-lbs of torque for faster installations. The 1/2" VSR Impact Wrench with Case and 6 Sockets is designed to maximize your productivity. Its powerful 7.0-amp motor drives a unique impact mechanism that produces high torque and 1800 RPM for installing or loosening bolts in less time. It features a detent pin to securely retain sockets or adapters, and a variable-speed reversing switch for added control in drilling applications or driving lag-bolts. The ergonomically shaped handle has a soft cushioned grip and provides a well-balanced and controllable feel to this lightweight tool. This wrench includes a set of 6 sockets and carrying case.
(1) 1/2 in. VSR Impact Wrench with Case and 6 Sockets (9072-22)
(1) 6 Socket Set
- Powerful 7.0 amp motor: Produces 300 ft-lbs of torque and 1800 RPM for maximum productivity
- Variable-speed reversing switch with speed dial setting: Offers added control in drilling and heavy-duty driving applications
- Detent pin: Provides secure retention of sockets and adapters
- QUIK-LOK® Cord: 10-ft. 2-wire grounded rubber cord provides easy storage and field replacement