Milwaukee 9096-20 5/8" Hex Quick-Change Impact Wrench
The only variable-speed impact wrench of its kind. Weighing just 6.5 lbs, the 5/8” Hex Quick-Change Impact Wrench offers a unique combination of high torque, speed and control for heavy-duty drilling and bolting applications that require frequent accessory changes. The Milwaukee-built motor produces up to 315 ft-lbs of torque while the variable-speed switch provides maximum user control at 1,800 RPM. It features a 5/8” hex quick-change retention system for fast yet secure insertion and removal of auger bits and socket adaptors. This impact wrench’s mid-positioned handle with cushioned grip provides superior balance and user comfort. It features an all-metal front housing for greater durability on the jobsite, and comes with a bracket and ring to make it easy to hoist the tool with a rope or carry it on a belt.
- (1) 5/8" Hex Quick-Change Impact Wrench (9096-20)
- Milwaukee-built motor with large ram and anvil: Produce 315 ft-lbs of torque and 1800 RPM for maximum productivity
- Variable-speed switch: Offers added control in heavy-duty drilling and driving applications
- 5/8” hex quick-change system: Provides fast yet secure insertion and removal of auger bits and socket adaptors
- QUIK-LOK® Cord: 10-ft. 2-wire grounded rubber cord provides easy storage and field replacement