BLACK+DECKER HPD18AK-2 18V Drill/Driver with 10 Accessories
Featuring a professional-grade, high-torque motor that delivers 330 inch-pounds of torque, this high-performance drill has the power to take on tough tasks. A 32-position clutch micro-adjusts for driving diverse screws. Includes a 10-piece drill bit set, box, and more.
Features + Benefits
- Professional-grade high-torque motor delivers 330 inch-lbs. of torque
- Single-sleeve chuck with spindle lock for easier + faster bit tightening
- Two easy-in, easy-out spring-loaded batteries
- Two-position gear box adjusts for high-torque or high-speed tasks
- 32-position clutch micro-adjusts torque for driving diverse screw sizes
- 10-piece drill bit set provides bits for the most common applications.
Beats/Min N/A bpm Clutch Settings 32 Power Source Cordless rpm in High Speed Applications 0-1,400 rpm rpm in High Torque Applications 0-350 rpm Torque 330 in-lbs Uses
- Drilling holes through wood, metal + plastic
- Driving screws to fasten a variety of material
- Easily drills holes from pilot size to large spade + auger bits.
- High torque setting is ideal for driving large lag bolts into 2x + 4x material for building decks
- High speed setting is ideal for driving over 400 2" screws into wood on a single charge
- HPD1800 Drill
- (2) 18V Batteries
- Cup Charger
- Kit Box
- 10-Piece Drill Bit Set