Craftsman CMXGWAS020734 3000 MAX PSI / 2.5 MAX GPM Pressure Washer
The 3000 MAX PSI* at 2.1 GPM / 2.5 MAX GPM* at 2400 PSI gas pressure washer powered by a reliable Briggs & Stratton® engine with Idle Down technology is ready to help you tackle your everyday residential cleaning tasks at up to 40% quieter than a standard pressure washer**. Featuring the ReadyStart® Engine Starting System, the unit will start within two pulls, or an authorized Briggs & Stratton service center will fix it for free.† Four quick-connect spray tips allow you to quickly adjust the spray pattern to best fit the task at hand, and 30-foot flexible hose makes for easy maneuvering and storage. Maximize your cleaning potential by adding detergent to the integrated half-gallon tank. Made in the USA with Global Materials, the power washer is backed by a three-year limited frame warranty†† and two-year limited engine and equipment warranty.
Features & Specs
- Proudly Made in the USA with Global Materials in Milwaukee, WI
- No prime, no choke and never change the oil5 with the Briggs & Stratton® 190cc engine featuring ReadyStart® and Just Check & Add™™ technology
- Idle Down technology reduces noise by up to 40%2 than a standard pressure washer engine when the spray gun trigger is released, and reduces fuel consumption
- An axial cam pump with Easy Start™ technology provides high pressure output with low-effort starting
- Easily power wash a wide variety of surfaces with the included 4 quick-connect nozzles (0°, 15°, 40° and soap).
- The 30-foot flexible hose makes for easy maneuvering while cleaning and when storing the unit
- Boost your cleaning effectiveness by simply adding soap to the integrated half-gallon detergent tank
- Includes a three-year limited frame warranty4 and two-year limited engine and equipment warranty4
- Wide 10-inch never-go-flat wheels allow you to maneuver the unit across a wide variety of terrains with ease and stability
- Fold-down handle design takes up less space during storage