Hitachi / Metabo HPT C18DBALP4 18V Brushless Lithium Ion 6-1/2" Deep Cut Circular Saw (Bare Tool Only)
Covered by Hitachi's Lifetime Lithium Ion tool warranty, the C18DBALP4 (bare tool) 18V Brushless Lithium Ion 6-1/2" Deep Cut Circular Saw is a revolutionary cordless circular saw. Utilizing a 6-1/2" blade it is capable of a 2-19/32" cutting depth - making it one of the deepest cutting cordless circular saws on the market with a similar cut capacity as a 7-1/4" saw!
This circular saw combines comfort and convenience with power and precision. The Brushless motor reduces size and weight, while increasing the power and performance. Available as a tool body only, it is compatible with Hitachi's 18V slide type Lithium Ion batteries (sold separately). The C18DBALP4 features a built-in spotlight, an electric brake, and is capable of generating a no-load speed of 4,100 RPM. The C18DBALP4 is equipped with a silent mode (auto mode) setting that reduces the max motor RPM enabling efficient work with less noise. When the load increases during silent mode, the tool will automatically switch over to Power mode and revert back to Silent mode when the load decreases.
It offers various safety features such as overload protection. This cuts off the power to the motor in the event of overload or an apparent reduction in rotational speed during operation thereby protecting the user and the motor and battery from damage. The C18DBALP4 is also fitted with further safety features such as soft start to reduce kick back on start-up and an electric brake that rapidly stops blade rotation once the trigger is released. At only 6.8 lbs (when equipped with a Compact 3.0Ah battery model BSL1830C) and with a center balanced design, the C18DBALP4 is one of the most lightweight, compact and powerful cordless circular saws on the market.
- Tool body compatible with Hitachi's 18V Lithium Ion slide-type batteries for fade free power, less weight and 3x the battery life of traditional NiCd batteries (batteries and charger sold separately)
- Features Brushless Motor Technology for more run time, increased power and extended durability with essentially no maintenance
- Deep Cut Design allows for cutting at a 7-1/4" saw capacity
- Soft Start & Electric Brake for increased safety & productivity
- Fan cooled motor for longer run times and consistent power
- -5 Degree to 45 Degree Bevel for back cutting and cutting at an angle
- Soft grip handle for improved comfort and less fatigue
- Right mounted 6-1/2" blade for accessibility and convenient blade changes
- Built-in spotlight for improved visibility of the cut line
- Lightweight at 6.8 lbs for easy maneuverability
- Download the C18DBALP4 Tool Card
- 6-1/2" 24T Saw Blade (338935)
- Rip Guide (302756)
- Hex Bar Wrench (5mm) (944459)
- Hex Bar Wrench (2.5mm) (990666)
- 18V Lithium Ion Slide Type Battery, 6.0Ah (338890)
- 18V Lithium Ion Slide Type Battery, 3.0Ah (339782)
- 14.4V-18V Lithium Ion Universal Rapid Charger (UC18YSL3)